Saturday, October 3, 2009

DEN LEADERS UNITE! - A message from our Cubmaster

Leaders of 437,
First of all, thank-you for taking this on. It is already a great year. Fantastic recruiting! Enthusiastic Cubs and parents! People who want to make a strong impact on these boys with and emphasis on God and Country!

Please help me by sending me your den meeting calendars along with location and meeting times(If you haven’t already done so). With your permission (and advance notice) I want to attend at least one of your meetings. I also want to check to see how you are laying out the completion of requirements on your calendar if possible or at least a quick sentence on how you will accomplish this. I want to review these prior to the next Pack meeting.

I am here to help and will make myself available to any of you to who need help with these calendars and the plan for your den. I am so excited about the caliber of people we have to lead our Pack and the prospect for making this our best year ever!

Thank-you,
John Mercier
Cubmaster 437
612-366-0343 (cell)

No comments:

Post a Comment