Saturday, October 3, 2009

WELCOME BACK!!!

Hello and welcome back to the Pack! We are so excited to have started the 2009-2010 school year and be back in action with Den and Pack meetings! We hope everyone had a wonderful summer!
I'm sorry that this has started late this year, but I will work hard at getting everything on here for the rest of the year. If anyone is interested in helping me out, we are looking for someone to take over this blog and post new information as it becomes available. My son is a first year Webelos so I'd love to start working with someone on continuing this when I'm gone. I think this is a wonderful tool for those of us that rely on the internet for our info and we can use this to keep everyone up to date, have a historical record of our activities, and as a tool to show people how much fun we have in Scouting! If you are interested, please feel free to call or email me at anytime! Thanks everyone!
Shauna Galatzer
Pack 437 Treasurer

No comments:

Post a Comment